The nobility in view, in the hayfuck, fills the soul quite as much as the body with the spirit of the occasion. Here the great ministration is conferred with stunning diligence and radiant capability, and who can doubt the avidity of its welcome? Conservative as this enactment is, I would think it safe to present in our schools, for that age which is only now learning to express itself, and quite yearning not to feel silly about it.
The hybrid standfuck-falling-away/sitfuck-with-squatleap rebuttal is one of bottomings more demanding postures to sustain, and I (for one) am grateful for the suggestion in this last frame, of grasping one of top's legs for leverage and balance. Much nicer than using a cane.
The nobility in view, in the hayfuck, fills the soul quite as much as the body with the spirit of the occasion. Here the great ministration is conferred with stunning diligence and radiant capability, and who can doubt the avidity of its welcome? Conservative as this enactment is, I would think it safe to present in our schools, for that age which is only now learning to express itself, and quite yearning not to feel silly about it.
ResponderEliminarThe hybrid standfuck-falling-away/sitfuck-with-squatleap rebuttal is one of bottomings more demanding postures to sustain, and I (for one) am grateful for the suggestion in this last frame, of grasping one of top's legs for leverage and balance. Much nicer than using a cane.
ResponderEliminar